Tuesday 5 June 2012

THE ME IN ME

 
In my street
Where am strict
I dreamt a dream in my dream
Even when I can’t sleep in my sleep
I found my night in a night
Thou the birds are far asleep
But twitting never ends in my drums
I open my eyes the dark is my sight
Just like my back
My hands are long
Pride made them short
I go to class for class
Cos class gave us class among class
In my quietness am loud
Cos of the queue and crowd
I hit my chest for their quest
Cos is not a stress
For every thought I thought
A thought yields a thought
A thought off their thoughts
Cos they can thought my thought
I was a teenager in my youth
I was youth in my old age
And in my death am re-born
Cos if sun and moon clashes
I will be the splash
Even when my thought flies
The lost ones flash
But they don’t crash
You close my fault, am your shape
Just like my shoe, you know my pain
Every time I decide
I am indecisive
I have no method cos you are my principle
Pierce my heart artless queen
Death is not a threat, cos you are my grave
I wear you every day
My perfume, always my fragrance.



No comments:

Post a Comment