Tuesday 5 July 2016

My Wire-Line Story

My Wire-Line Story

The world rolling on a grove like a rope on a wheel (sheave wheel)
The block we all need is up there
Who’s gonna lift me to that height (lifting block)
As I roll into my well of fortune (Oil-well)
I jumped into determination
as I prep for the challenges ahead (Job Prep)
putting strategies in place to achieve my dreams
as I spot for the top (Equip. Spotting)
many above me just like many are below me
but fighting my way to the top
should not be rigged (Rig Up)
Sitting on the winch wishing (Logging unit)
when will my dreams ever shake hands with reality?
Thoughts rolling through my head like a drum on motion (Cable Drum)
Thinking of the depth I was before picking up to this phase. (POOH)
When I get stuck, I keep on pulling till I pull free cos I find myself in the reel rolling to the future (Stuck Pipe)
Many hurdles on the way, but their location I ignore (CCL)
Backing off was never the plan (Back-Off bar)
 even when I can’t give a clean cut (Chemical Cut)
Advise and encouragement from colleagues
piercing me through like bullet has been the key (Perforation)
Oiling my best into every task for success (Lubriplate)
Failure has never encroached cos I plug-off fear (Plug Back)
No matter how far I go I carry my dreams along (Gun Carrier)
We being together as a team doesn’t mean we can’t break-off
But as long as we have pipe wrench
we will surely make up.

Omatseye, Junior
02:37pm
Sun Mar 2016









No comments:

Post a Comment