Friday 8 July 2016

Three Big Oh

Three big oh, 
Quite a milestone, 
As a temperature, it is very cold
As a verse, it's Psalm 30,
As a number, contains basic human rights
In French, its 'trente'
When I heard the birds singing the cheerful song,
I stare at the moon from my window
The misty breeze and the wind so strong,
Pushing the best things of life my way.
It's time to reflect, seeing the beautiful works of God in my life from birth till this day and what's yet to be
Many thoughts in my head
One conclusion, it's that juncture of my life
When I look back and think
How quick I've grown
How times has flown in a blink
It's that vantage point of my life 
From where i get a view of the amazing things
That life is going to bring forth
A life of happiness, happiness with God.
Many waters have flown past the bridge but my ridge still up with God
A day worth storing in my memory,
God, let love rule my heart every single day,
Take all sadness, give me excessive smile to give to many
Grant me the strength to contribute my best to global change.
Three big Oh!, What a phase,
Beginning of finding sweet success
In many new and different ways
As i buckle up and brace for a ride so exciting,
Full of happiness and thanksgiving
God guide me, shine your light upon me and lead me
May this day be a special one to remember,
God bless me.

No comments:

Post a Comment