Thursday 22 March 2012

February 14, 2012


On the 13th of February 2012 was the day I almost broke my rules, principle, and method I have always lived with all because of one child who calls himself a man. They say what makes a man is the way he behaves and handle issues, after all said and done I walked out from him just to control my anger. That day was scattered for me that I even lost my passbook, I lost focus on what to do, I couldn’t even hear the bells of Valentine in the air and all I could wait for was to see the moon just to calm my emotions. Night came but I couldn’t eat anything because of my mood, so all I did was to drink Nutria-C to bed. Thou I was restless on my bed but I manage to sleep. I started my February 14 with mosquito bites and heat as at 12:00am. Thou it was bad, we were two in the room so the mosquito’s did not fist on me alone, they shared both of us so as to balance their diet, if not for that I would have woken up with tattoo all over my body. The daylight emerged, a day of red and white or red and black, everybody wants to see the sun set because that’s when they believe lovers are to come out and enjoy themselves, fast food, beer parlor and clubs were prepared to the peak with lots of decoration, artist, live band and all because that’s one day they believe to make more money after the festive season. But many went hustling and bustling that day so as to add more to their pocket for the grate evening ahead. One factor that affected the period was the scarcity of fuel that lead to increase in transportation, and crowd on bus stops but fewer cars and taxis on the road.  Night came and it was something else, all we could hear and see in every corner we find our self was loud sound of all kind of music, dance steps and lovers game. In every ten persons you see, seven are either on red and black or red and white, thou the night was colorful.  I came out at about 2-3pm because of the rowdy movement, I went to Life Time Caring Foundation (Orphanage) to spend my Val with the children. This is one day I cherished most in my life, the day my dreams shock hands with reality, the day my utmost desire ever came to pass, I didn’t  get it all perfect but that’s the effect I wanna make every day of my life. May God bless the Orphans, enriched the workers, enlarge their tentacles, and guide the children.

No comments:

Post a Comment