Thursday 22 March 2012

THE GARDEN


I live at west Artillery
The down town of woji
Garrison based my entire arsenal
My Air force filled with plain
Thou am not a force man
I lived at naval lodge
East –west side of the city
Based the unique Uniport
Mile three, based
University of science and technology
Olu Obasanjo remind me of
The beautiful works of banking industries
Trans amadi based all
Industrial companies where oil and gas
Processing take place
I huzzle and buzzle at Diobu
I relax at Eleme
Because of the beautiful water front
Civic center I spend my weekends
I remember the center of Gravity “Ruomola”
GRA based the three star Hotel le’Meridian
A city of different culture and dialect
The Ikwerri reminds me of leadership


The Ogoni gives me joy, sincerely the gokahna’s and kahna’s
Reminds me of peaceful, friendly and
Beautiful creature ever made in the state
The Okirika’s with their beautiful, touching voices
And song, made me believe God was a chorister
I got to understand that peace was the way forward
When I met the Kalabari’s
Oh … Adoni , no one like you
Obi wale cultural center
Reminds me of hero’s with good legacy
Moscow reminds me of our victory
Though am not as man-U fan, up united
We are not from the state
But we love you all, one love.
One heart.
04/09/2008
07:35am
Woji, Port Harcourt



No comments:

Post a Comment