Thursday 22 March 2012

YOU AND I


When I dream, is you.
When I talk, is you.
Whenever I ring is always your cell.
My car horn calls your name.
You are always my vision whenever I dream.
When I ever I draw, always your picture.
Whenever I hold a lead, always your shadow.
In my Loneliness, you are my companion.
You are always my warm when ever am cold.
You are always my path whenever I walk.
Just like the perfume I wear, always my fragrance.
Just like my emotions, always my thoughts.
Just like my bible, always my verse.
Death is not a threat, cos you are my grave.
I don’t climb cos you are my wings.
You are delicious, always my taste.
You come first when I laugh, you’re always my smile.
Distance is not a barrier, cos I kiss you every morning “tooth brush”.
I have no method cos you are my principle.
Just like the clock, always ticking in my heart.
Just like my shoe, you know my pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment