Thursday 22 March 2012

MOTHER EARTH




MOTHER EARTH
Oh mother Earth
Mother of all mothers
How beautiful you are
How kind you are
Oh mother earth
Mother of the universe
How quite and wild you are
Mother of give and take 
Mother of life
Mother of light
Mother of the seas
Oh mother of land
Oh mother earth
You of all knowledge
Make me the most intelligent
And the most brilliant man on earth
Oh mother earth
Mother of wisdom
Make me as wise as Solomon

Mother earth
The mother of courage
Make me as brave and strong as Samson
Oh… Oh… mother earth
Prominent you
Make me as popular as Coca-Cola
Mother of mothers
The most beautiful and attractive
Creature ever known
Make me as handsome as the morning
Mother of miracle, mother of hope
Mother of faith
Give me patience and faith like Job and Abraham
Oh mother of give and take
Mother of riches
Make me as wealthy as Solomon
Give me the authority of Paul to work
Oh mother strength
Mother of music
Give the voice to sing like the angels
Oh successor
That’s you mother earth
Make me the most successful man on earth
Mother of creation
Mother of art
Make me the best designer on earth


The provider of food
That’s you mother earth
Make me the best chef on planet earth
The man who knows tomorrow
That is you mother earth
Show me my future
For me to know my path
Mother of light
Light up my path never to see darkness
Mother of life
Give me another for doomsday
Mother of laughter
Make my family as happy as the morning birds
Mother earth, mother of life and death
Give my father another
To enjoy the good things of you once again
Understanding, that’s you
Give Nigerians understanding
To flow as a stream and work as team
Mother earth
Mother of billion children with different characters
Mother of love
Make me as romantic as Solomon
Mother of treasures
Make me the owners of all treasure under the seas



Oh beauty
The beautiful mother
How beautiful you are
How attractive you are
Mother! Mother!! Mother!!!
Oh mother of dream
Make me sow as high as the eagle.



OMATSEYE JUNIOR
Woji, Port Harcourt
11/08/2008

No comments:

Post a Comment